Diabetes, chronic diseases such as chronic heart failure and 50 years later of people that absolutely every year to make flu vaccine is recommended.

Disease Control in the U.S. and Prevention Center (CBC) with coronary artery disease, vascular congestion, the process of living, had by-pass, stent or balloon was applied to open arteries in patients with advanced heart failure, and the individuals of the flu vaccine is recommended.

From heart problems, more risk in terms of catching the flu does not. However, in patients with heart failure after flu attack and that the creation of more serious respiratory infections and pneumonia are known also increased. Influenza vaccine does provide protection against them.

Research, people living with heart disease the most important tools to protect them from attack of the flu vaccine is one of the show. With heart disease according to research results and to make flu vaccine in people, death rates due to heart attack drops to half.

Therefore, the building of the flu vaccine, people who have heart disease, heart attack rates reduced the risks are serious. Diabetes, chronic diseases such as chronic heart failure and 50 years later of people that absolutely every year to make flu vaccine is recommended.

Numerical data to heart disease, the benefits of the flu vaccine are supported. 10% of adult individuals within a year or 20% of influenza can be seen. Coronary artery disease in individuals with 30% of the levels found in vaccines. If a heart attack, stent anjiyoplasti scheduled for operation in hospital patients, the vaccine is made, especially in the flu season of death in these patients or to the heart attack rate about 50% decreases.

A heart attack is not no vaccine for individuals to spend again, the death rate is about or around 23'ler% saptanırken, individuals have been vaccinated, that number has dropped to 11%. Influenza vaccination had no problems with the heart before prevent heart attack and does not have any data on that.

1 comments:

Brate said...

In the cases of heart attack and cardiac arrest, or any other heart shocks, time sets to be the most crucial factor for the survival of the patient. Sometimes, a little knowledge regarding the immediate actions to be taken may help your near and dear ones to survive in such incidents. The response a person takes to treat a victim decides the probability of his/her survival. It’s been my personal experience fighting to survive against a heart attack. A quick reorganization of your bodily responses may increase your chances of survival. Because of having many heart problems, I was enrolled in a concierge Healthcare program from elite health. I was attacked by a severe heart attack in a party, luckily surrounded by many people. Some of the sudden changes in my body was recognized by me and anticipated immediately. I got a very severe chest pain which was almost unbearable for more than a minute. I got the suspicion that I might be having heart attack, and immediately called my physician on the phone, and explained my condition and its severity. Because of the immediate guidance, I was directed immediately to have an aspirin which I used to carry with me as prescribed by my physician. It was quite a frightening experience for me to face such a heart attack, but somehow I managed to be calm until 911 arrived. I was immediately taken to the nearest hospital, where already my physician were present and have got everything setup according to my medical history. And it was in some matter of seconds that everything was in control. A doctor, who already have the complete knowledge of the medical history and fitness of the person, extra ordinarily ameliorate your recovery process. Hence such a concierge level program from Elite health, helped me a save my life, like many others.

Post a Comment